HelloI am an assistant professor at Lewis University in the Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences. I received my PhD in 2015 from Rutgers Computer Science, under the excellent advising of Prof. Rebecca Wright.
"The Landscape of Multi-Party Computation." The Wright Stuff—DIMACS workshop in honor of Rebecca Wright, New Brunswick, NJ, November 28, 2018. Video"Hiding in the Cloud: The Perils and Promise of Searchable Encryption." Fall 2016 ACCA-CS Seminar Series, Romeoville, IL, 28 September 2016. Slides "Security of Searchable Encrypted Cloud Storage." ForenSecure 2016, Wheaton, IL, 16 April 2016. Slides "The WeakDH Result and its Significance for Security and Privacy." CaMS Seminar, Lewis University, Romeoville IL, 1 December 2015. Slides
Student Research ProjectsKrystal T. Le, "Securing DNS Servers Against Distributed Denial of Service Attacks", poster presented at WiCyS 2016 (Women in Cyber Security 2016), Dallas, TX, 1 April 2016.
- Leakage-abuse Attacks Against Searchable Encryption
- David Cash, Paul Grubbs, Jason Perry and Thomas Ristenpart. In Proceedings of the 22nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2015), October 2015. Slides
- Systematizing Secure Computation for Research and Decision Support
- Jason Perry, Debayan Gupta, Joan Feigenbaum and Rebecca N. Wright. In Proceedings of the 9th Conference on Security and Cryptography for Networks (SCN 2014), September 2014. Slides
- Practical and Privacy-Preserving Policy Compliance on Outsourced Data
- Giovanni Di Crescenzo, Joan Feigenbaum, Debayan Gupta, Thimios Panagos, Jason Perry and Rebecca N. Wright. 2nd Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Cryptography and Encrypted Computing (WAHC '14), March 2014.
- Modular Natural Language Interfaces to Logic-Based Policy Frameworks
- Jason Perry, Konstantine Arkoudas, Jason Chiang, Ritu Chadha, Daniel Apgar, Keith Whittaker. Computer Standards and Interfaces 35(5), 417-427, 2013.
- Generating quantifiers and negation to explain homework testing
- Jason Perry and Chung-chieh Shan. In Proceedings of the 5th workshop on innovative use of NLP for building educational applications, June 2010.
- The Secure Computation Annotated Bibliography
- Last update: 2015-03-04. Outside contributions and corrections are welcome and will be credited. Please check back regularly for updates.
- A PyQt user interface for exploring the MPC protocol database.
- The Standard ML Family. Good starting point for resources related to Standard ML.
- OPAM, an OCaml Package Manager that solves lots of problems.
- Developing Applications with Objective Caml. This slightly old book has been translated into English and made freely available online. It has an excellent discussion of the module system and of the tradeoffs between modules and classes (chapters 14-16).
- The Athena Interactive Theorem Proving System
- Description Logics
- OWL 2 Web Ontology Language Documentation